Skip to main content

Green Juice Recipe


Green Juice Recipe: 

Today I decided to try out a new recipe and my juicer! I hadn't used it in a long time so I made a couple new recipes, this green juice being one of them. Here is how to make it: 

Serves 3 glasses of juice. 

Ingredients: 
    ~ 2 cucumbers
    ~ 6 kale stalks
    ~ 1 apple

Directions:
    ~ Wash all vegetables thoroughly. I like to cut them a little smaller for easier juicing but don't cut off too much, I only cut off the cucumber ends and core of the apple. 
    
    ~ Put them through your juicer and add to a pitcher or storage container. 

    ~ I like to cool mine down in the fridge for a bit and then enjoy :) 

Benefits 
    ~ Fast and easy absorption of nutrients
    ~ Glowing skin
    ~ A break for your digestive system 
    ~ Can consume more produce than you normally would
    ~ Strong nails and hair 


Comment below if you try out this juice recipe! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Grounding?

What Is Grounding?  Grounding, also known as earthing, is a technique that allows a person to better reconnect with the earth using electrical charges. It's said to improve your mood, decrease inflammation, chronic pain, and more. Here is all you need to know about grounding:  How To Ground:  Walk barefoot- walk on grass, sand, some even go hiking barefoot.  Lie on the ground- lie in the sand, on the grass, and feel your body connect to the earth.  Submerse in water- swim in the lake or in the ocean for a deep connection.  Use grounding equipment- use grounding equipment such as mats, sheets, blankets, socks, bands, and patches. Use with caution and safety, as it can produce an electrical shock if used improperly.  Outdoors- allow the palms of your hands, bottoms of your feet, or entire body to touch the earth. Walk in the grass, lay in the sand, or go for a swim.  Indoors- grounding yourself indoors typically takes equipment to do so. Use groun...

Good Vibes Music Playlist

Good Vibes Music Playlist!  This is a playlist that I have created with some of my favourite songs! It may not be for everyone but I find it relaxing and it brings happy vibes. Disclaimer: there may be a few curse words in these songs. All are available on YouTube. So enjoy!  Rain on Me- Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande Image by Youtube via  Break My Heart- Dua Lipa Image by Wikipedia via  Stuck With You- Ariana Grande. Justin Bieber Image by Youtube via  Everything I Wanted- Billie Eilish Image by Elicit Magazine via  Feel Something- Bea Miller Image by KODD Magazine via  The One That Got Away- Brielle Von Hugel Image by YouTube via  You Broke Me First- Tate McRae Image by YouTube via  One Last Time (sad version)- Ariana Grande Image by YouTube via  Hurts So Good- Astrid S.  Image by YouTube via  Ghostin (sad version)- Ariana Grande Image by YouTube via  Infinity- Jaymes Young Image by Genius via  Chicago Freestyle- Drake Im...

The 10 Best Video Workouts on YouTube

 The 10 Best Video Workouts on YouTube:  Image by Planet Fitness via  https://www.planetfitness.com/community/articles/beginner-workout-plan-your-first-week-gym Interested in working out from home, but don't know where to start? Here's a list of my top 10 YouTube videos to workout from home:      1. 30 Minute No-Equipment Cardio Kickboxing Workout- POPSUGAR Fitness This workout will definitely have you sweating! If you feel like trying something new, try out kickboxing.      2. 20 min Full Body STRETCH/YOGA for STRESS & ANXIETY Relief- MadFit  I love this class to get a nice stretch on the days I don't feel up to a hardcore workout.      3. 30-Minute Restorative Yoga and Meditation- POPSUGAR Fitness This class is great for stretching out already sore muscles.      4. 45 Minute Power Yoga Class with Ally Maz | Lululemon- lululemon   Lululemon does a really great job of making you feel strong and givi...